The PDP presidential aspirant Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is from Adamawa state. Breaking news being reported by Sahara News is that 30,000 APC members from Atiku’s senatorial district have dumped the ruling party APC.
The APC members were led in by Reverend Habila Istifanus from Adamawa South Senatorial district. The Reverend didn’t like the way the APC senatorial candidate for the district was picked. According to him, he had spent over 25 million during to nomination process, only for the party leadership to pick someone else.
This was the reason he was leaving the party. He said this in a meeting with Journalists in Yola the Adamawa state capital. He has promised that he and his supporters will work to bring PDP into power again, both in the state and national levels.
Like Us On Facebook
Donald Duke’s SDP Parts Ways CUPP
TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates his 57th Birthday today
Morayo Afolabi-Brown – I Won’t let My Husband Bathe My Daughter
Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
Presidential Debate – Buhari and Atiku Square up for Major Show Down.
If I Am President Now In Cinemas
Wizkid – I can Never Love One Woman
Toke Makinwa Wants To Marry Tuface
30,000 APC Members Defect to PDP
- Donald Duke’s SDP Parts Ways CUPP
- TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates his 57th Birthday today
- Morayo Afolabi-Brown – I Won’t let My Husband Bathe My Daughter
- Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
- 4 Arrested By Police For Fake Products
- Femi Otedola Agrees to help Victor Olaotan
- Is Cardi B and Offset Getting a Divorce Soon
- Shatta Wale Will Die This December Prophet Warns
- The Obi-Uchendus’ Are Pregnant Again