Alright, so this might be an exaggeration or not, but Avril Lavinge, the “I’m with you singer” has just released a gospel single along with it’s video.
Canadian Pop singer, Avril Lavinge hasn’t released music is the past 5 years, there were theories and speculations as to the reason. However, with this the had been struggling with Lyme’s disease and some nights she thought she’d die. Out of this desperation, she cried out to God and the lyrics of this song were born.
In her words she said “One night, I thought I was dying, and I had accepted that I was going to die. “My mom laid with me in bed and held me. I felt like I was drowning. Under my breath, I prayed ‘God, please help to keep my head above the water.’ In that moment, the [songwriting] of this album began. It was like I tapped into something. It was a very spiritual experience. Lyrics flooded through me from that point on.” And that was how the song “Head above water” was born.
The song talks about her challenges with Lymes disease and her cry out to God for help.
This is just the first track in the “head above water” project. From the imagery in the vide,o one can assume that Avril has become a Christian, but has she become a gospel singer or is this album just going to be a gospel album? Time will tell.
Like Us On Facebook
Best Time To Do Christmas Shopping
Dino Melaye Releases New Single
Nigerian Celebrities Now Do Plastic Surgeries – Pretty Mike
Donald Duke’s SDP Parts Ways CUPP
TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
Presidential Debate – Buhari and Atiku Square up for Major Show Down.
10 Benefits of Drinking Water
Fela Durotoye Picks Running Mate
Missing Delsu Student Found With Missing Body Parts
Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
- Best Time To Do Christmas Shopping
- Dino Melaye Releases New Single
- Nigerian Celebrities Now Do Plastic Surgeries – Pretty Mike
- Donald Duke’s SDP Parts Ways CUPP
- TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates his 57th Birthday today
- Morayo Afolabi-Brown – I Won’t let My Husband Bathe My Daughter
- Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
- 4 Arrested By Police For Fake Products
- Femi Otedola Agrees to help Victor Olaotan