It’s no more news that Atiku Abubakar is the Presidential candidate for the People Democratic Party. Ahead of the 2019 general elections, he has paid the former President Olusegun Obasanjo a visit Abeokuta, Ogun state. If memory serves us right, we’d remember that these two fellows have been at logger heads since they were President and Vice President. Well, the meeting seemed to turn out well because, OBJ came out to say some positive things about Atiku. First he said that he has forgiven Atiku Abubakar just like he would expect God to forgive him when he sins.
He also said Atiku is a better option to take Nigeria out of the economic quagmire which she is in at the moment.
This is the first time in a long time General Olusegun Obasanjo has had something good to say about Abubakar. In an interview years back he had stated that God would not forgive him if he imposes Atiku on Nigerians. So this is coming as a surprise to lots of people, that is the forgiveness and endorsement. However, political analysts seem to think that it is a good move, for Atiku. Antecedence tells us that no presidential aspirant Obj supports has ever lost the presidential elections.
The build up to the 2019 is really turning out to be very interesting, we’ll keep you posted as more things happened.
Like Us On Facebook
Best Time To Do Christmas Shopping
Dino Melaye Releases New Single
Nigerian Celebrities Now Do Plastic Surgeries – Pretty Mike
Donald Duke’s SDP Parts Ways CUPP
TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
Presidential Debate – Buhari and Atiku Square up for Major Show Down.
10 Benefits of Drinking Water
Missing Delsu Student Found With Missing Body Parts
Fela Durotoye Picks Running Mate
Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
- Best Time To Do Christmas Shopping
- Dino Melaye Releases New Single
- Nigerian Celebrities Now Do Plastic Surgeries – Pretty Mike
- Donald Duke’s SDP Parts Ways CUPP
- TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates his 57th Birthday today
- Morayo Afolabi-Brown – I Won’t let My Husband Bathe My Daughter
- Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
- 4 Arrested By Police For Fake Products
- Femi Otedola Agrees to help Victor Olaotan