Childhood Nickelodeon star now turned recording artiste is in the news. Ariana Grande is reported to have broken up with her boyfriend, Pete Davison.
According to TMZ, Ariana Grande returned the $100k engagement ring, which her comedian fiancé gave her. However, the onetime couple have reacted to the breakup in two different ways. Pete had to cancel his show last minute, stating personal reasons. He was supposed to take part in a comedy show, slated for today, at the Temple University. He’s been replaced by another comedian.
Ariana Grande though, has taken everything in stride, she went on to perform for the Broadway musical “Wicked”. She performed “The Wizard and I”.
Neither Grande nor Pete has come out to say anything about the break up or what led to it. A source close to the couple say the break-up might not be unrelated to Mac Miller’s death. Grande was hit hard by her ex-boyfriend’s death. Although, she doesn’t think it has anything to do with her, she doesn’t have the emotional capacity to be in a serious relationship at the moment. As the gist unfolds though, we’d let you know.
Like Us On Facebook
Best Time To Do Christmas Shopping
Dino Melaye Releases New Single
Nigerian Celebrities Now Do Plastic Surgeries – Pretty Mike
Donald Duke’s SDP Parts Ways CUPP
TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
Presidential Debate – Buhari and Atiku Square up for Major Show Down.
10 Benefits of Drinking Water
Fela Durotoye Picks Running Mate
Missing Delsu Student Found With Missing Body Parts
Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
- Best Time To Do Christmas Shopping
- Dino Melaye Releases New Single
- Nigerian Celebrities Now Do Plastic Surgeries – Pretty Mike
- Donald Duke’s SDP Parts Ways CUPP
- TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates his 57th Birthday today
- Morayo Afolabi-Brown – I Won’t let My Husband Bathe My Daughter
- Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
- 4 Arrested By Police For Fake Products
- Femi Otedola Agrees to help Victor Olaotan