You remember Gt Da Guitar Man, right? When he came to lime light he used to be a guitar boy, I guess he saw into the future, so he named himself “man”.
Well, there’s good news in the family of Olugbemiro Tokunbo. On Monday, 22nd he announced that his wife, Annie has been delivered on a baby boy. Their second child actually.
Their first child was a girl, and she was born in 2016 just some months after the couple got married. Today he announced on Instagram, “At exactly 1:40 am today, 22:10:2018 my son arrived. Mommy and Ayomide doing fine…Daddy never sleep lol.
Congrats to GT, and we look forward to see him releasing some new music.
Like Us On Facebook
Best Time To Do Christmas Shopping
Dino Melaye Releases New Single
Nigerian Celebrities Now Do Plastic Surgeries – Pretty Mike
Donald Duke’s SDP Parts Ways CUPP
TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
Presidential Debate – Buhari and Atiku Square up for Major Show Down.
10 Benefits of Drinking Water
Fela Durotoye Picks Running Mate
Missing Delsu Student Found With Missing Body Parts
Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
- Best Time To Do Christmas Shopping
- Dino Melaye Releases New Single
- Nigerian Celebrities Now Do Plastic Surgeries – Pretty Mike
- Donald Duke’s SDP Parts Ways CUPP
- TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates his 57th Birthday today
- Morayo Afolabi-Brown – I Won’t let My Husband Bathe My Daughter
- Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
- 4 Arrested By Police For Fake Products
- Femi Otedola Agrees to help Victor Olaotan