The media personality Toke Makinwa has learnt her voice to this topic of how long people should date before they actually get married. This stemmed from P.Diddy’s and Cassie’s breakup. This was after they had dated for 10 years. And rumour has it that he’s with a 26-year-old model. Painful right?
Well, Toke thinks it’s a waste of time for people to date for more than three years. According to her Youtube video, 3 years is just enough time for two people to get to know each other and decide if they want to get married or not. Toke has always been a relationship expert, it didn’t stop her relationship from crashing when it did. So perhaps she’s speaking from the wealth of experience that she has in this area. If you don’t get married after two and a half years of dating, you are just wasting each other’s time. That is according to Toke. However, this begs the question; is it everyone who dates that wants to get married? I think we all know the answer to this question.
What do you guys think, is she right or wrong?
Like Us On Facebook
Toke Makinwa Wants To Marry Tuface
Two Beheaded in Rivers State
Game of Thrones Season 8 Coming Soon
Ondo Governor Sacks Media Outlets From Government House
30,000 APC Members Defect to PDP
Empire ft. Mario – Gotta Love You
Nicki Minaj Sued for Copyright Infringement of “Baby Can I Hold You”
UK Woman Falls off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company
19 year Old Nigerian Blogger Buys Cars for Parents
Ooni of Ife Marries A New Wife
- Toke Makinwa Wants To Marry Tuface
- Two Beheaded in Rivers State
- Game of Thrones Season 8 Coming Soon
- Ondo Governor Sacks Media Outlets From Government House
- 30,000 APC Members Defect to PDP
- 30 Million Nigerians Suffer from Mental Illness
- Wizkid – I can Never Love One Woman
- If I Am President Now In Cinemas
- Gabrielle Union is Finally A Mum
- Music Download – Shake it – Dbanj Ft Tiwa Savage