Just recently, Blac Chyna has been trending lately, though not for the spat she’s having with her baby daddy. She’s teaming up with a Nigerian cosmetic company and together they plan to be selling a lightening cream. TV star and model, Blac Chyna announced on her Instagram page that she’ll be partnering with Whitenicious, a Lagos based cosmetic brand, owned by Dencia, a Cameroun artiste.
Whitenicious is hosting an event to create traction for the product. The event is holding on the 25th of November, and it is expected that Black Chyna will be at the event. The cream is sold for $250k, that is 91k in Nigerian Naira.
The first backlash is that Black Chyna is said to be taking advantage of the fact that a lot of Nigerian women are not comfortable with their skin colour, thus making them ripe for the picking. Other Nigerians have also condemned the cream for the harmful events bleaching has on the skin. And also the fact that it seems to say that white is better than black, therefore eroding the self-confidence of the black woman.
Several celebrities have learnt their voice to this against Blac Chyna, one of the latest being Burna boy.
Like Us On Facebook
Download Music: Joey B ft Darkovibes & RJZ – Taya
Watch Video: Beyoncé ft Wizkid – Brown Skin Girl Video
Watch Video: Burna Boy – Pull Up
Download Music: Yemi Alade – Give Them
Download Music: Ycee – Hennessy 10
Watch Video: Dammy Krane – Pay Me My Money
Download Music: L.A.X – Body
Download Music: Davido Ft Chris Brown – Blow My Mind
Download Music: Chidokeyz ft Wizkid – Fibadi
Download Music: IBEH – Rocka
- Download Music: Joey B ft Darkovibes & RJZ – Taya
- Watch Video: Beyoncé ft Wizkid – Brown Skin Girl Video
- Watch Video: Burna Boy – Pull Up
- Download Music: Yemi Alade – Give Them
- Download Music: Ycee – Hennessy 10
- Download Music: Tekno – Better
- Download Music: Naira Marley – Puta
- Watch Video: Jhargo – Guccy
- Download Music: DJ Neptune – BBNaija 2019 Party Mix
- Download Music: Ben Pol ft Timaya – Sana