We remember Victor Olaotan from Tinsel and many other Nigerian shows and movie. The veteran actor has been on a hiatus for a while and this is due to health reasons. He was said to have been involved in an accident 2 years ago. The accident was said to be so bad that he’s been in wheel chair since then, unable to use his legs.
The latest news reaching us though, is that he needs to travel abroad to continue treatment. He’ll need $50,000 for the treatment. A Gofund me has been opened for him. It is said that he’ll need to undergo an amputation for the both limbs. So as for him to regain his full health. We wish him a speedy recovery, and we also hope that the $50k milestone is reached soon so that he can travel for treatment.
Like Us On Facebook
Best Time To Do Christmas Shopping
Dino Melaye Releases New Single
Nigerian Celebrities Now Do Plastic Surgeries – Pretty Mike
Donald Duke’s SDP Parts Ways CUPP
TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
Presidential Debate – Buhari and Atiku Square up for Major Show Down.
Toke Makinwa Wants To Marry Tuface
10 Benefits of Drinking Water
Missing Delsu Student Found With Missing Body Parts
Fela Durotoye Picks Running Mate
- Best Time To Do Christmas Shopping
- Dino Melaye Releases New Single
- Nigerian Celebrities Now Do Plastic Surgeries – Pretty Mike
- Donald Duke’s SDP Parts Ways CUPP
- TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates his 57th Birthday today
- Morayo Afolabi-Brown – I Won’t let My Husband Bathe My Daughter
- Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
- 4 Arrested By Police For Fake Products
- Femi Otedola Agrees to help Victor Olaotan