Mr Victor Edoror has been suspended or three months from the Edo State House of Assembly. Before the suspension he was impeached on Monday. The reasons given were “corruption, misappropriation of funds and act capable of destabilising the house.”
Along with him, two other members of the house were suspended. Messrs Ganiyu Audu and Foly Ogedengbe, the former represents APC Etsako West 1 constituency and the later represents member constituency.
The two members were suspended for unruly behavior. The impeached deputy speaker has since been replaced by Justin Okonobo, member representing APC Igueben constituency.
The speaker and other members have said that they are still very loyal to the ruling party, APC and they are committed to the government of Godwin Obaseki, the governor of Edo state and also the re-election of president Buhari.
Like Us On Facebook
Best Time To Do Christmas Shopping
Dino Melaye Releases New Single
Nigerian Celebrities Now Do Plastic Surgeries – Pretty Mike
Donald Duke’s SDP Parts Ways CUPP
TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
Presidential Debate – Buhari and Atiku Square up for Major Show Down.
10 Benefits of Drinking Water
Fela Durotoye Picks Running Mate
Missing Delsu Student Found With Missing Body Parts
Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
- Best Time To Do Christmas Shopping
- Dino Melaye Releases New Single
- Nigerian Celebrities Now Do Plastic Surgeries – Pretty Mike
- Donald Duke’s SDP Parts Ways CUPP
- TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates his 57th Birthday today
- Morayo Afolabi-Brown – I Won’t let My Husband Bathe My Daughter
- Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
- 4 Arrested By Police For Fake Products
- Femi Otedola Agrees to help Victor Olaotan