Nigerians are not used to earthquakes or other geological activities within the earth crust. However, that seems to be changing. It was reported yesterday that residents of Maitama, in Abuja, the capital city, North Central Nigeria, experienced an earth tremor. According to some eyewitnesses the earth tremour lasted for about 30 minutes. It came intermittently though.
The tremor was said to be 3.0 Mercalli Intensity Scale, MIS, according to the Nigerian Geological Survey Agency, NGSA. This means the tremor wasn’t serious and there were no strucral damage to building. If we recall, this is the second time this a tremor is hitting Abuja, the last time was about a month ago in Semptember.
The NGSA has tried to assuage the fear of Abuja residences. First, if you are experiencing an earth tremor, you should come outdoors, it’s safer, and also Abuja and Nigeria in general is not prone to having earthquakes so their’s nothing to be worried about.
Like Us On Facebook
Download Music: Jaytrill – Whyne
Watch Video: Medley Ft Peruzzi – For You
Download Music: Wizkid And TY Dolla Sign – Ride It
Download Music: Da’Nail Ft Seriki – Sip
Download Music: Arrel – Lagos
Download Music: Uchay Ft Olamide Ft Zlatan – Magborisa Remix
Download Music: Ruggedman – Eruku
Watch Video: Dammy Krane – Pay Me My Money
Download Music: Ice Prince – Born In Naija
Download Music: L.A.X – Body
- Download Music: Jaytrill – Whyne
- Watch Video: Medley Ft Peruzzi – For You
- Download Music: Wizkid And TY Dolla Sign – Ride It
- Download Music: Da’Nail Ft Seriki – Sip
- Download Music: Arrel – Lagos
- Download Music: Zeezny – Answer
- Download Music: Klever Jay Ft Lyta & Demmie Vee – Omo Ologo
- Download Music: Yovi Ft Davido Ft Zlatan Ibile – It’s Allowed
- Download Music: Cheetah – Aje Olokun
- Download Music: Otega – Bless Me