The Ondo state governor has sacked some tv stations which erstwhile were in the Ondo state government house. These stations have been covering and reporting events happening in the government house. On Monday, Mr Akeredolu banned them and told them to vacate the media office of the government house and drop all possessions of the state government they hold. The stations affected were Channels. AIT and Core Television.
According to a source who will not be named, the media houses were ejected because of their reporting hasn’t been casting the Ondo state governor and government in a good light.
Another source close to the government said that the media outlets were asked to leave because their services were no longer required and also because the fees paid to them was exorbitant.
As for now, those who’ll be reporting news from the government house are the Ondo state-owned stations.
Like Us On Facebook
Best Time To Do Christmas Shopping
Dino Melaye Releases New Single
Nigerian Celebrities Now Do Plastic Surgeries – Pretty Mike
Donald Duke’s SDP Parts Ways CUPP
TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
Presidential Debate – Buhari and Atiku Square up for Major Show Down.
Toke Makinwa Wants To Marry Tuface
10 Benefits of Drinking Water
Missing Delsu Student Found With Missing Body Parts
Fela Durotoye Picks Running Mate
- Best Time To Do Christmas Shopping
- Dino Melaye Releases New Single
- Nigerian Celebrities Now Do Plastic Surgeries – Pretty Mike
- Donald Duke’s SDP Parts Ways CUPP
- TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates his 57th Birthday today
- Morayo Afolabi-Brown – I Won’t let My Husband Bathe My Daughter
- Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
- 4 Arrested By Police For Fake Products
- Femi Otedola Agrees to help Victor Olaotan