The Ondo state governor has sacked some tv stations which erstwhile were in the Ondo state government house. These stations have been covering and reporting events happening in the government house. On Monday, Mr Akeredolu banned them and told them to vacate the media office of the government house and drop all possessions of the state government they hold. The stations affected were Channels. AIT and Core Television.
According to a source who will not be named, the media houses were ejected because of their reporting hasn’t been casting the Ondo state governor and government in a good light.
Another source close to the government said that the media outlets were asked to leave because their services were no longer required and also because the fees paid to them was exorbitant.
As for now, those who’ll be reporting news from the government house are the Ondo state-owned stations.
Like Us On Facebook
Download Music: Ice Prince – Born In Naija
Download Music: Uchay Ft Olamide Ft Zlatan – Magborisa Remix
Download Music: Frank Edwards – Wetin I Gain
Download Music: Ruggedman – Eruku
Download Music: Patoranking Ft era – Wilmer
Download Music: Knorah – Gbe Body E
Download Music: DIDI FT ZLATAN – CRAZE
Download Music: Solidstar – Yarinya
Download Music: Di’ja – Baby
Download Music: CDQ Ft Zlatan – Onye Eze Remix
- Download Music: Ice Prince – Born In Naija
- Download Music: Uchay Ft Olamide Ft Zlatan – Magborisa Remix
- Download Music: Frank Edwards – Wetin I Gain
- Download Music: Ruggedman – Eruku
- Download Music: Patoranking Ft era – Wilmer
- Download Music: Wizkid Ft Béyonce – Brôwn Skin Girls
- Download Music: Dammy Krane – Pay Me My Money
- Download Music: Joeboy – Baby
- Wizkid’s 3rd Baby mama “Jada Pollock” accuses him of domestic violence.
- Download Music: Oyinkanade ft Vector – Dahun