You remember this saying, “if you go for a woman a man loves, the man will come for you”. Well, I guess that’s exactly what happened here. The most popular wedding that happened in our country last week Saturday was that of Sharon Oyakhilome and Phillip Frimpong. Sharon Oyakhilome is the first daughter of the Senior Pastor and Founder of Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, while Phillip Frimpong is a Ghanaian businessman.
So just recently Mr Frimpong put up a certain post on his social media saying “Ask me a question”.
And one of the responses was of a certain person saying “I don’t like the wedding dress ur wife was putting on, it exposed her body, and it was not really represe”
Sharon’s husband had 3 replies for the fellow.
Well, 1) I am incredibly glad to say that my wife did not wear her wedding dress to impress you.
2) The wedding dress in no shape or form exposed her body. Her father was happy with it. And I was happy with it. This should give you an idea as why your negative perspective doesn’t matter.
3) People’s opinions will NEVER be the reason as to why we change the way we live. God bless.
Frimpong gave it to the guy “as e dey hot”, I never knew Phillip had it in him to be savage, did you?
Like Us On Facebook
Best Time To Do Christmas Shopping
Dino Melaye Releases New Single
Nigerian Celebrities Now Do Plastic Surgeries – Pretty Mike
Donald Duke’s SDP Parts Ways CUPP
TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
Presidential Debate – Buhari and Atiku Square up for Major Show Down.
10 Benefits of Drinking Water
Fela Durotoye Picks Running Mate
Missing Delsu Student Found With Missing Body Parts
Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
- Best Time To Do Christmas Shopping
- Dino Melaye Releases New Single
- Nigerian Celebrities Now Do Plastic Surgeries – Pretty Mike
- Donald Duke’s SDP Parts Ways CUPP
- TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates his 57th Birthday today
- Morayo Afolabi-Brown – I Won’t let My Husband Bathe My Daughter
- Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
- 4 Arrested By Police For Fake Products
- Femi Otedola Agrees to help Victor Olaotan