On Wednesday, in Iyana Ipaja area of Lagos, just somewhere off Lagos Abeokuta Expressway, a policeman was alleged to have shot and killed a LASTMA official. The policeman was said to be an inspector with (FSARS) Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Ikeja. This incident happened on Wednesday.
The LASTMA official was controlling traffic when this incident occurred. The policeman was driving in a Hilux and had just flouted a traffic rule. Adeyemo Rotimi, the Lastma official came towards the policeman’s vehicle and scolded him, for obstructing the free flow of traffic. A huge argument ensued between the two men.
Now the FSARS man was pissed because he was challenged by a LASTMA official. According to eyewitnesses, the policeman Inspector Olukunle Olonade allegedly pulled out a pistol and shot the LASTMA official at point blank range, in the eye. Mr Adeyemo died on the spot.
The mob went livid and lynched the policeman as he attempted fleeing the scene. He was rescued by other policemen, however, his vehicle was damaged. Mr Olonade was rushed to the hospital, he didn’t make it though. He was said to have died on his way to the hospital.
According to the Lagos State Police Command Public Relations Officer, Chike Oti, “The CP Lagos has directed that the late Inspector Olakunle Olonade be tried posthumously in Orderly room and be recommended for dismissal from the Force.” The bodies of the two men have been deposited in the morgue.
Like Us On Facebook
TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates his 57th Birthday today
Morayo Afolabi-Brown – I Won’t let My Husband Bathe My Daughter
Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
4 Arrested By Police For Fake Products
Presidential Debate – Buhari and Atiku Square up for Major Show Down.
If I Am President Now In Cinemas
Wizkid – I can Never Love One Woman
Toke Makinwa Wants To Marry Tuface
30,000 APC Members Defect to PDP
- TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates his 57th Birthday today
- Morayo Afolabi-Brown – I Won’t let My Husband Bathe My Daughter
- Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
- 4 Arrested By Police For Fake Products
- Femi Otedola Agrees to help Victor Olaotan
- Is Cardi B and Offset Getting a Divorce Soon
- Shatta Wale Will Die This December Prophet Warns
- The Obi-Uchendus’ Are Pregnant Again
- Tithe Palaver – Freeze Invites Pastor E.A Adeboye For Debate