Roman Reigns is prepping for another battle, not in the ring this time, but on a bed. It’s not an entertainment battle either, it is a battle of life and death. Yesterday on Monday Night Raw, WWE’s Roman Reigns made a big announcement. “Leukemia is back” he said, therefore to fully concentrate on his health he’ll be relinquishing his Universal Championship Belt. It’s only normal he relinquishes the belt since he wont be available to defend his title.
So Roman Reigns will be taking a break off wrestling as he goes home to give full attention to his health. “I will beat this”, he announced “I will be back, and you will see me very, very soon.”
The crowd at Monday Night Raw didn’t like what they were hearing, and all other WWE fans and particularly Roman Reign and the Shield fans are not happy about this. Anyway, Reigns got a huge applause from the crowd yesterday after the announcement. What will happen to “The Shield” now, well, it’s anyone’s guess.
Roman Reigns was 22 when he was first diagnosed with Leukemia, that was a little over 10 years ago. We wish him speedy recovery in his battle against Leukemia.
Like Us On Facebook
Best Time To Do Christmas Shopping
Dino Melaye Releases New Single
Nigerian Celebrities Now Do Plastic Surgeries – Pretty Mike
Donald Duke’s SDP Parts Ways CUPP
TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
Presidential Debate – Buhari and Atiku Square up for Major Show Down.
10 Benefits of Drinking Water
Fela Durotoye Picks Running Mate
Missing Delsu Student Found With Missing Body Parts
Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
- Best Time To Do Christmas Shopping
- Dino Melaye Releases New Single
- Nigerian Celebrities Now Do Plastic Surgeries – Pretty Mike
- Donald Duke’s SDP Parts Ways CUPP
- TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates his 57th Birthday today
- Morayo Afolabi-Brown – I Won’t let My Husband Bathe My Daughter
- Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
- 4 Arrested By Police For Fake Products
- Femi Otedola Agrees to help Victor Olaotan