Senator Shehu Sani, representing Kaduna central has just dumped the ruling All Progressive Congress. This report is according to Premium Times. The reason is not unconnected the the fracas he’s been having the governor of the state, Mallam Nasir El Rufai. According to reports, Shehu Sani dumped APC because he will not be the returning Senator for Kaduna central.
Uba Sani’s name was submitted by the party authority to be the senator who will be representing Kaduna central come 2019. We are aware that Shehu Sani and El Rufai have been at logger heads for quite awhile, and they’ve have hurdled some not very nice words at each other. Uba Sani happens to be El Rufai’s political adviser.
Shehu Sani made this announcement on Saturday in a letter addressed to the chairman of APC ward 6 in Tudun Wada north, Kaduna. here’s a copy of the letter below.
He hasn’t stated what party he has defected to yet, when we get that information, we’ll pass it across.
Like Us On Facebook
Best Time To Do Christmas Shopping
Dino Melaye Releases New Single
Nigerian Celebrities Now Do Plastic Surgeries – Pretty Mike
Donald Duke’s SDP Parts Ways CUPP
TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
Presidential Debate – Buhari and Atiku Square up for Major Show Down.
10 Benefits of Drinking Water
Fela Durotoye Picks Running Mate
Missing Delsu Student Found With Missing Body Parts
Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
- Best Time To Do Christmas Shopping
- Dino Melaye Releases New Single
- Nigerian Celebrities Now Do Plastic Surgeries – Pretty Mike
- Donald Duke’s SDP Parts Ways CUPP
- TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates his 57th Birthday today
- Morayo Afolabi-Brown – I Won’t let My Husband Bathe My Daughter
- Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
- 4 Arrested By Police For Fake Products
- Femi Otedola Agrees to help Victor Olaotan