Salvation is personal, Tonto Dikeh tells patience Ozokwor. Patience Ozokwor claimed to have given her life to Christ and gotten born again. This was said to have happened in 2016. At about that time in an interview, she also claimed that as a Christian lady it was wrong to put on trousers.
In another interview just recently, she talked also about dressing mode for a Christian. In her interview, she talked about one’s wardrobe changing when they give their hearts to Christ.
She said “The church is separate from the world. Let us know who you are. If you have repented and you have not changed your wardrobe, you still have a long way to go,”
In the comment section though, Nollywood actress Tontoh Dikeh disagreed with her, she said “With all due respect mama, biko run your race, salvation is personal and it’s not sin in the bible. “It’s this local way of viewing Christianity that actually corrupts the house of God with polluted message”.
“Too much love for you mama but ya WRONG, If anyone decides to serve God in Rags, designer’s, hair or no hair knock yourselves out.
So what do you think, is salvation personal or was Tonto Dikeh wrong?
Like Us On Facebook
TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates his 57th Birthday today
Morayo Afolabi-Brown – I Won’t let My Husband Bathe My Daughter
Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
4 Arrested By Police For Fake Products
Presidential Debate – Buhari and Atiku Square up for Major Show Down.
If I Am President Now In Cinemas
Wizkid – I can Never Love One Woman
Toke Makinwa Wants To Marry Tuface
30,000 APC Members Defect to PDP
- TVC’s Morayo Afolabi Brown – My Husband is not A Pedophile
- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates his 57th Birthday today
- Morayo Afolabi-Brown – I Won’t let My Husband Bathe My Daughter
- Cardi B’s Kulture is Finally Out
- 4 Arrested By Police For Fake Products
- Femi Otedola Agrees to help Victor Olaotan
- Is Cardi B and Offset Getting a Divorce Soon
- Shatta Wale Will Die This December Prophet Warns
- The Obi-Uchendus’ Are Pregnant Again
- Tithe Palaver – Freeze Invites Pastor E.A Adeboye For Debate