Salvation is personal, Tonto Dikeh tells patience Ozokwor. Patience Ozokwor claimed to have given her life to Christ and gotten born again. This was said to have happened in 2016. At about that time in an interview, she also claimed that as a Christian lady it was wrong to put on trousers.
In another interview just recently, she talked also about dressing mode for a Christian. In her interview, she talked about one’s wardrobe changing when they give their hearts to Christ.
She said “The church is separate from the world. Let us know who you are. If you have repented and you have not changed your wardrobe, you still have a long way to go,”
In the comment section though, Nollywood actress Tontoh Dikeh disagreed with her, she said “With all due respect mama, biko run your race, salvation is personal and it’s not sin in the bible. “It’s this local way of viewing Christianity that actually corrupts the house of God with polluted message”.
“Too much love for you mama but ya WRONG, If anyone decides to serve God in Rags, designer’s, hair or no hair knock yourselves out.
So what do you think, is salvation personal or was Tonto Dikeh wrong?
Like Us On Facebook
Watch Video: Lil Kesh Ft Mayorkun – Nkan Be Video
Watch Video: Temity – Motiyan
Download Music: May D – Like You
Download Music: Krizbeatz Ft Tekno & Teni – Hit
Download Music: MartinsXpr Ft Zlatan – My Party
Download Music: Burna Boy – Trap Symphony
Watch Video: Medley Ft Peruzzi – For You
Download Music: Naira Marley – Puta
Download Music: Da’Nail Ft Seriki – Sip
Download Music: Wizkid And TY Dolla Sign – Ride It
- Watch Video: Lil Kesh Ft Mayorkun – Nkan Be Video
- Watch Video: Temity – Motiyan
- Download Music: May D – Like You
- Download Music: Krizbeatz Ft Tekno & Teni – Hit
- Download Music: MartinsXpr Ft Zlatan – My Party
- Download Music: Dotman – Naija #SayNoToXenophobia
- Download Music: Reekado Banks – Rora
- Download Music: Tiwa Savage – 49-99
- Download Music: Zlatan ft IVD – Bolanle
- Download Music: D-Black ft Simi – Stay